To celebrate Open Access Week , the Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR) is hosting an open online forum related to global challenges of repository interoperability.
The open discussion is designed to gather input about current and anticipated challenges related to interoperability for OA repositories.
New topics for discussion:
- Repository Interoperability and NGOs, IGOs, Non-Profit Organizations, and Research Funding Agencies
- Regional Issues for: Latin America, Africa, India and Asia
- Open Access, Open Educational Resources, Open Data, Open Science and Related Issues for Interoperability
- If I only knew then what I know now — advice to give new repository managers
- The interoperability resources you can’t live without
- What is being taught about interoperability in graduate school curricula?
Continued topics for discussion:
- What are the major technical issues and challenges regarding interoperability for OA repositories that need to be addressed?
- What are the major organizational challenges related to global interoperability for OA repositories?
Please consider posting comments to current discussion topics and suggest additional questions we should be raising.