COAR Controlled Vocabularies Editorial Board
The Editorial Board manages the COAR Controlled Vocabularies and comprises the following members:
- Alberto Apollaro, Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (MinCyT), Argentina
- Sophie Aubin, INRA – the French National Institute for Agricultural Research, France
- Paola Azrilevich, Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (MinCyT), Argentina
- Isabel Bernal, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientifícas (CSIC), Spain
- Ilaria Fava, State and University Library, University of Göttingen, Germany
- Dom Fripp, Jisc, United Kingdom
- Gültekin Gürdal, Izmir Institute of Technology Library, Turkey
- Ilkay Holt, COAR, United Kingdom
- Hilary Jones, Jisc, United Kingdom
- Tomoko Kagawa, JPCOAR, Japan
- Pedro Príncipe, Universidade do Minho, Portugal
- Jochen Schirrwagen, University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Iryna Solodovnik, Russian Language Version Editor of the AIMS website (FAO of the UN, OPCC)
- Wilko Steinhoff, Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS), Netherlands
- Imma Subirats, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations – Agricultural Information Management Standards
- Shenghui Wang, OCLC (Online Computer Library Center), Netherlands
- Schirrwagen, J.; Príncipe, P.; Subirats-Coll, I. COAR Controlled Vocabularies: Improving consistency of repository metadata. Controlled Vocabularies workshop, Göttingen MTSR-2016, 22 Nov 2016.
- Schirrwagen, J.; Príncipe, P.; Subirats-Coll, I. COAR Controlled Vocabularies: enhancing interoperability across repository networks. Controlled Vocabularies workshop, Copenhagen DC-2016, 15 Oct 2016.
- Schirrwagen, J., Subirats-Coll, I., Shearer, K. COAR Resource Types – a SKOSified Vocabulary for Open Repositories. Dublin OR-2016, 15 Jun 2016.
- Subirats-Coll, I., Schirrwagen, J. Controlled Vocabularies in Software Platforms, Indianapolis OR2015, 09 June 2015.
- Bernal, I., Azrilevich, P. A. Vocabularios Controlados para Repositorios: Objetivos y Avances del Grupo de Trabajo COAR (In Spanish). 16 March 2017
- Rowan, B. Publishing Controlled Vocabularies for Access and Reuse. 15 December 2016.
- Controlled Vocabularies Webinar Series: Controlled Vocabularies. 4 October 2016.
- Baker, D., Shearer, K., Schirrwagen, J. CASRAI: A Non-Profit Initiative to Harmonize Research Information And Facilitate Interoperability. Webinar of the COAR Interest Group “Controlled Vocabularies”, 7 July 2014.
- COAR Controlled Vocabulary Interest Group Workshop on May 8, 2017 in Venice, Italy in conjunction with the COAR Annual Meeting
- COAR Controlled Vocabulary Interest Group Meeting. Vienna, 11 April 2016.
- COAR Controlled Vocabulary Interest Group. “Controlled Vocabularies for Repository Assets” Webcast Porto, 19 May 2015. Agenda: Recap of the face2face meeting in Porto and the minutes that where circulated, dealing with deprecated or defunct (external) vocabularies, discussion and agreement on the concepts suggested for the resource type vocabulary. agreement on next steps / actions.
- COAR Controlled Vocabulary Interest Group “Controlled Vocabularies for Repository Assets” Webcast, 06 May 2014. Agenda: status migration of the “info:eu-repo” application profile to COAR, web presence of the Interest Group, related/ other application profiles and controlled vocabularies used in the repository and CRIS community, set up of the “info:eu-repo” authority group.
- Breakfast Club at COAR Annual Meeting, Porto, 14th April 2015
- COAR Controlled Vocabulary Interest Group Meeting. Porto, 16th April 2015
- COAR Controlled Vocabulary Interest Group. “Controlled Vocabularies for Repository Assets” Webcast, 24 March 2015. Agenda: Review of the vocabularies and preparation for a new technical foundation, identified issues in the “info:eu-repo”, how the issues are going to be solved in the new “COAR Controlled Vocabularies”, their purpose and scope, remaining issues to discuss, issues with the vocabulary for publication / resource type, flat vs. hierarchical grouping of concepts (like journal, book, thesis, conference), duplicated items (conference object and conference item; thesis, student thesis, master thesis etc.), Interest Group feedback on the revised vocabularies, preparation of the Interest Group Meeting in Porto, Apr-16.
- Kick off meeting. Webcast, 14 January 2014. Agenda: objectives, structure and responsibilities of group members and the next steps. Briefing Paper about the Interest Group.