COAR organises series of interactive events mainly for members-only including COAR partners but also some available to the public offering information about the latest trends and topics in open access and repositories. It will involve a mix of virtual presentations about new activities, technologies and projects, as well as facilitated discussions about important issues. The aim is to have sessions every 4-6 weeks, and ensure that we have programming of relevance for different regions and time zones. We welcome your suggestions for the topics.
All the presentations from the webinars have been archived in Zenodo.
- Driving Traffic to Institutional Repositories: How Search Engine Optimisation can Increase the Number of Downloads from IR, 18 September 2017 (Slides and recording)
- Vocabularios Controlados para Repositorios: Objetivos y Avances del Grupo de Trabajo COAR (in Spanish), 16 March 2017
- Publishing Controlled Vocabularies for Access and Reuse, 15 December 2016
- Linked Open Data (in Spanish), 7 December 2016
- Next Generation Repositories. 25 October 2016
- Controlled Vocabularies, 4 October 2016
- Oya Rieger on the arXiv User Survey. 28 July 2016
Association of ANKOS (Anatolian University Libraries Consortium), established in 2000, is a national consortium of university libraries in Turkey. It consists of 172 higher education/research institutions negotiating for 90+ electronic resources. ANKOS gathers more than 500+ librarians, researchers, educators, and publishers every year in its annual conference. ANKOS also offers series of webinars, training programs under the name of ANKOS Academy.
eIFL (Electronic Information for Libraries) is working in collaborations with libraries and library consortia in more than 60 transition and developing countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America, EIFL enables access to knowledge for education, learning, research and sustainable community development.