The Asia OA Meeting provided an opportunity to learn about global trends, share information across Asian countries, and help with local strategies for increasing the adoption of open access and open science in the region. The latest developments related to the COAR next generation repositories initiative and the work being done in other countries in Asia and beyond were presented on 6-7 March 2019 at the Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You can read more about the meeting in our blog post and access the presentations at the given links below.
- Funamori, Miho. (2019, March). Institutional Role in Supporting Open Science.
- Nakatani, Noboru. (2019, March). Report from JPCOAR: Community Activities in Japan.
- Shearer, Kathleen. (2019, March). International Trends for Open Access and Open Science.
- Shearer, Kathleen. (2019, March). Next Generation Repositories.
- Yamaji, Kazu. (2019, March). JP COAR and NII Supporting Local Services and Engaging Internationally.
- Chowdhury, Nurunnaby. (2019, March). Creative Commons in Bangladesh.
- Takeda, Hideaki. (2019, March). Technical Interoperability for Open Science.
- Dandawate, Vrushali. (2019, March). Open Access Development in India.
- Das, Susmita. (2019, March). Status, Challenges and Future Strategy of Open Data with Respect to Research Data Sharing Movement in Bangladesh.