COAR Working Group 3 “Repository and Repository Networks Support & Training” is happy to report that a collection of training materials from COAR members on operational issues required to install, implement and deploy open access repositories is released, see here: https://www.coar-repositories.org/working-groups/repository-and-repository-networks-support-and-training/training-materials/
- Setting up open access repositories
- Running open access repositories
- Copyright clearance and digital rights management
- Advocacy: advocating to different stakeholders, introducing open access policies and mandates
- Research data management and repositories
- National overviews
We thank all COAR members who contributed to this collection and we hope that more COAR members will share their training materials. You can contact the chair of the Working Group, Iryna Kuchma or COAR Office.