Call for action!
COAR calls on the scholarly community to work together to support and contribute to a system that is open, functional, and driven by the needs of the research community. More
Next Generation Repositories
COAR has launched the Next Generation Repositories Project to identify future technologies and functionalities. More
Interest Group “Repository Impact and Visibility”
This Interest Group will explore and document existing approaches for maximizing repository visibility as well as develop new and innovative strategies for adoption by organizations around the world.
COAR se complace en anunciar un webinar en español: Vocabularios Controlados para Repositorios: Objetivos y Avances del Grupo de Trabajo COAR. El webinar tendrá lugar el jueves 16 de marzo a las 14:00 CET. Por favor regístrese en https://goo.gl/mmJVf9 antes del 14 de marzo.
COAR is pleased to announce the publication of the initial outcomes of the COAR Next Generation Repositories Working Group for public comment. In April 2016, COAR launched a working group to help identify new functionalities and technologies for repositories and … Continuar a ler
The NRF hosted a successful DSpace-CRIS workshop at its National Facility the iThemba Labs, in Cape Town from 04 to 05 December 2016. It was attended by 38 participants including IT administrators, librarians and repository practitioners, drawn from various universities … Continuar a ler
Research data management is wide ranging and there are already many organizations active in this area. In December 2016, COAR conducted a survey in order to get a better understanding of the needs of our members in the area of … Continuar a ler
- Joint COAR-UNESCO Statement on Open Access
- Videos and slides from the COAR Annual Meeting – April 2016 in Vienna, Austria
- Promoting Open Knowledge and Open Science – Report of the Current State of Repositories
- COAR Guidelines for Assessing Publishers’ Repository Services
- Statement against Elsevier’s sharing policy
- Mar 16 2017 2:00 pm até 3:00 pm Webinar: Vocabularios Controlados para Repositorios: Objetivos y Avances del Grupo de Trabajo COAR (in Spanish)
- Mai 08 2017 Todo o dia até Maio 10, 2017 COAR Annual Meeting 2017
- Jun 28 2017 Todo o dia até Junho 30, 2017 Open Repositories 2017 Conference