Welcome to the COAR Open Access Repository Interoperability Forum. The purpose of this online forum is to facilitate an open discussion about global repository interoperability challenges.
New topics for discussion:
- Repository Interoperability and NGOs, IGOs, Non-Profit Organizations, and Research Funding Agencies
- Regional Issues for: Latin America, Africa, India and Asia
- Open Access, Open Educational Resources, Open Data, Open Science and Related Issues for Interoperability
- If I only knew then what I know now — advice to give new repository managers
- The interoperability resources you can’t live without
- What is being taught about interoperability in graduate school curricula?
Continued topics for discussion:
- What are the major technical issues and challenges regarding interoperability for OA repositories that need to be addressed?
- What are the major organizational challenges related to global interoperability for OA repositories?
For more details about interoperability and Open Access repositories, please refer to our briefing paper, “A Case for Interoperability.”