Join forces with major institutions and organizations from around the world to build an open, sustainable and inclusive system for scholarly communications.
Why join COAR?
- Stay up-to-date with trends and developments
- Gain access to leaders and practical advice on technical and policy related issues
- Save time and money time by learning from others
- Raise the profile of your institution and promote your events, activities and achievements
- Contribute to positive changes in scholarly communications
What do our members say?
“I find the work that COAR does is practical, impactful, and meaningful”
“COAR is the voice of IRs. Without COAR, who will do that?”
“We are able to leverage so much of COAR’s work in our own institutional and national environment.”
COAR membership is open to any organization that is a legal entity and is a not-for-profit institution of higher education, research, infrastructure, and/or technology.
Organizations may apply as an individual member for 750 EUR or members of a group and receive a discount price for each participating institution.
- Fee per institution
- Fee per institution (10% discount)
- Fee per institution (20% discount)